Tea with Jeff Riddle: Downy Sprout, Bai Hao Oolong
Because of his unique take on why and how to build relationships, I believe Jeff Riddle is soon to be a household name in business and social media.
In this episode Jeff and I sip some Downy Sprout at Samovar Sanchez and talk about why (and how) to build really deep relationships – for improved life, work, and even spirituality. After all, life is really just a series of relationships, those we’ve created, those we’re creating, and those we will create. A valuable life is one in which we leave in our wake countless positive relationships.
- Why real, genuine human connection makes life better and boosts sales
- The swinging pendulum from hunter gatherer to techno gadgetry
- Connectivity is not about tools. It’s about connecting with ourselves first
- Nutritious relationships and healthy calories from technology
- Efficiency versus humanity
- Using capitalism for social good
- How companies focus on relationships to grow business
- Marketing dollars is NOT where it’s at for ROI
- Losing sight on the fundamental piece: emotion
- What is social capital?
- How businesses get people to spread good words
- Capitalism and reciprocity: the natural balance to net zero
About Samovar Stories
Tea brings people together, and Samovar brings people to tea. In this interview series let the stories of these fearless folk educate and entertain, and deliver you a dose of daily inspiration. These real people doing really amazing things, encourage us all to wake up to the “now” and do something momentous with our lives.
Join Samovar Tea Lounge founder Jesse Jacobs as he shares good tea with friends, some famous and some not, but all of them inspiring and unique. Featured guests include best selling authors Dr. Andrew Weil, Tim Ferriss, Chip Conley, and Dean Karnazas, tech entrepreneur and Digg.com founder Kevin Rose, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh, craigslist.orgfounder Craig Newmark, and others.