Centrally located, yet nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood just outside Hayes Valley. A roaring fireplace, long communal table, and several nooks for sipping and chatting make up this tranquil gathering space.
Guidelines for Hosting Your Event
If you have a group of friends or family and you want to create a really special experience, let us arrange a private event for you. Below are the guidelines for setting up an event for Bridal Showers, Office Parties, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Corporate Receptions, and more. If you have additional questions, please email us [email protected] s a m o v a r l i f e. c o m
Please review the following guidelines and then email us at [email protected] s a m o v a r l i f e. c o m to discuss the details.
1. What is the date and time of your event?
– Peak Time: 12 noon to 8pm, every day.
– Off Peak Time: 10am – 12 noon, 8pm – 10pm, every day
2. How many guests do you plan to invite?
– For events with 2 to 30 guests, we hold your event during our normal business day, and the space is shared with our other customers.
– For events with over 30 guests, we close down our business just for you, and your party has the entire tea lounge available and dedicated to your event.
3. What would you like to eat and drink?
– We work closely with you to create a menu that is special and that meets your group’s needs (vegan, vegetarian, etc.)
– Either brunch items or non-brunch items can be chosen, depending on the time of day of your event.
– Select the type of tea service from our menu for your group. You can choose several different styles and enjoy sharing.
4. What is your budget?
5. Where would you like to have your event?
@ Hayes Valley Samovar, you have two options:
Private Dining Room For up to 30 guests in our private dining room, a large community table, several private nooks, a fireplace, and a beautiful Kuan Yin overlooking the event.
The Entire Tea Lounge
For up to 50 Guests, enjoy the entire tea lounge! For pricing information on reserving the entire space, please email us at [email protected] s a m o v a r l i f e. c o m.