Participants in the 3-day tour will get to meet the community of dedicated tea artisans in Hawaii, and:
- Participate in the harvesting, processing, and tasting of teas,
- Learn about the cultivation of tea, and how Hawaii’s pristine environment enables rare teas to flourish,
- Enjoy accommodations within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park amidst a stunning array of native forest, wildlife and cultural treasures,
- Delight in exotic and special tea-infused meals prepared by tea-loving culinary artists,
- Immerse the senses in nature and wellness activities,
- And much more!
Below are some photos of tea farmers Eva and Chiu, during one of Jesse’s tea trips to Hawaii: