Tea with Norwood Part II: Rediscovering Ancient Realities
Part II of Jesse’s visit with Bay Area tea luminary and author of the famed “Tea Lover’s Treasury,” James Norwood Pratt. Norwood Pratt takes time to brew Lu Shan Chinese green tea and chat about tea’s history.
– Brewing tea at Norwood Pratt’s house
– Lu Shan, “Cloud and Mist” tea and what makes it special
– Buddhism and tea: an intertwined history
– Chinese shade grown tea, in a sea of “clouds and mist” makes an artisan tea
– The nature of reality, and drinking delicious tea
– Crafting your enlightenment poem